AFFORDABLE, MODERN & HONEST
Direct Cremation Service From €950*
We are Irelands leading Direct Cremation specialist. We provide a professional & dignified service for €950* which is widely recognised as the cheapest Funeral in Ireland.
What is Direct Cremation?
Direct Cremation is when the deceased is cremated without a ceremony or anyone present. After Cremation, the ashes are returned to the loved ones of the deceased, and they can proceed in whatever way they choose. Many choose to hold a separate memorial event or celebration of life to commemorate the life of the person who has sadly passed away.
A Direct Cremation provides an affordable, low-cost alternative to the expensive traditional Funeral, without compromising on the quality of care. It can be arranged with the minimum of fuss and includes the provision of a simple coffin, doctor’s fees for medical papers, collection and care of the deceased and transportation to the Crematorium in a specialised Funeral vehicle.
Direct Cremation is typically the least expensive option as it can avoid the need for additional costs incurred in a traditional Funeral such as embalming, viewing of the deceased, the funeral service and additional transportation for the family or close friends.
Benefits of a Direct Cremation Funeral
Economically, a Direct Cremation is by far the most cost-effective method of death care
• You would not need to spend money on an expensive coffin/casket
• If you organise your own memorial service, you can control costs
• Costs associated with preserving the body until the Funeral are eliminated
• Other Funeral expenses, such as Funeral Home hire, hearses and other transport costs, are avoided
Emotionally, people may opt for a Direct Cremation because they dislike the inherent sadness of Funerals. If you want to save your loved ones the emotional impact of a Funeral and its associations, a Direct Cremation might be an appropriate choice.
Why Direct Cremation Ireland?
- We are the only Cremation specialist to hold professional qualifications in the Funeral industry. We adhere to the highest standards of Funeral care having achieved distinction mark in the prestigious Funeral Directing Certificate Award (FDCA) for the Irish Association of Funeral Directors.
- We are also proud members of the British Institute of Embalmers & European Embalmers Association so you can rest assured that your loved ones are in the caring hands of professionals.
- We have a full range of Funeral vehicles to choose from including traditional hearses & private hearse vehicles.
- We provide the use of our Funeral Home & modern mortuary facility free of charge for when it is not possible to travel directly to the Crematorium due to opening hours or any other reason.
- We have a full range of coffins to choose from if a family does not want the standard, simple coffin provided as well as a choice of Urns.
Some online operators do not have these facilities & that leads to very worrying questions in relation to where the deceased are brought to when it’s not possible to travel directly to the Crematorium. This has been highlighted in recent press articles:
We urge everyone who is considering a Direct Cremation Funeral to carry out thorough research on their provider & to choose a reputable, established & professionally accredited Funeral Director.
Our compassionate customer care team are available 24/7 via email & also by phone Monday to Sunday 9am to 5pm. Click below to contact us immediately.
Our simple pricing plan is easy to understand. There is one price – for everything. Click below to see the what we offer.
We Make It Simple
Make arrangements online. The initial paperwork can be completed from the comfort of your own home. Click below to see how our Direct Cremation process works.